Calming Hands in Conception Bay South provides healing and relief for clients suffering with a variety of physical ailments – from muscle strain from a sports injury to a sore back due to pregnancy, Stephanie can ease your pain and stress. My massage types include:
- Deep tissue massage: realigns and kneads away stress in the body's connective tissues
- Lymphatic drainage massage: treats lymphedema, helping to remove the fluid that can accumulate after lymph node removal during surgery
- Pregnancy massage: Soothes tense, sore muscles, relieves muscle spasms and improves circulation so you can relax before giving birth
- Sports massage: enhances pre-event training, reduces recovery time and fatigue, improves flexibility and endurance, and prevents injuries
- Relaxation Massage: a gentle massage that uses smooth, gliding strokes to help you relax. There is less emphasis on getting muscles to release, and more emphasis on ensuring you’re comfortable and relaxed.
- Foot massage: improves circulation and helps relieve the pain of flat feet and plantar fasciitis
- Head massage: releases tight scalp and neck muscles to increase blood flow and ease stress, helping you focus and sleep better
- Tendonitis massage: stimulates a mild local inflammatory response, enabling strained scar tissue to heal
- Neuromuscular therapy massage: relaxes muscle spasms and increases blood flow to affected areas
- Chair massage/wheelchair massage: a quick and easy way to revitalize your body, gain more energy and relax your muscles
For more information about my massage services or to book an appointment with a fully trained and qualified massage therapist, contact Calming Hands today.